GPT-4o is Now Available in Make!

:rocket: Exciting Update! :rocket:

Great news for all users! OpenAI’s highly anticipated GPT-4o model is now available on Make.

As a user, you know that Make strives to offer the best tools to keep your work flowing in this fast-paced world.

And with the new GPT-4o model, it seems Make has hit the jackpot! :boom:

:bulb: I’ve had a chance to try it out, and let me tell you, it’s incredibly fast! :racing_car:
Plus, according to yesterday’s conference, it’s more affordable than ever! :moneybag:

:thinking: What does this mean for you?
Now might be the perfect time to consider switching to this new AI model.

Think about it: it’s cheaper, faster, and honestly, better in every way! :100:

Ready to take your work to the next level with GPT-4o AI?

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support | Book Live Implementation
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

This is a showcase category, did you make something with GPT-4o to showcase its new capabilities? It is not right to showcase something you haven’t tested yourself.

Who knows the new capabilities might not even work on Make yet? Not only that, GPT-4o doesn’t even work with the Assistants-v1 module in Make yet.

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with us!

5 Likes

@samliew

The auto-reply bot you have is awesome. We just updated the category.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support | Book Live Implementation
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

There is no auto-reply bot involved?

I use the Message an Assistant module. Do you have a timeline for rolling it out there?

3 Likes

Same here. Awaiting support for the MEssag an Assistant module.

2 Likes

Same here, we need the Message Asistant Module updated aswell.

It has been 11 days or something, it is a minor change. they should have it done in a day.
Most of their users are using their service to make AI automations.
The only reason people use Zappier is because it has more options AI-wise.

I want to bump this up to the top so that we can get this sorted out as soon as possible please, need to use this integration, and don’t want to use zapier.

1 Like

Bumping this too. Message Asistant Module is not working with the new GPT-4o model

I agree, this thread is kind of misleading.

Please follow updates at Issues with GPT-4o Integration in Make instead.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

3 Likes

Hello everyone @here

I’m happy to let you know that Make’s OpenAI modules are now compatible with GPT-4o! :tada:

You can find it readily available in the ‘Create a Completion’ module. If you’re using the ‘Message an Assistant’ module instead, please update the module in your scenarios.

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy exploring the new capabilities!

4 Likes

Thank you @Michaela ,

I’m not clear how I can message my OpenAI Assistants on 4o using a ‘Completion’ module. I see a dropdown for “Assistant,” and yet I don’t see an option to select my assistant, nor choose the thread.

Am I missing something?

I have not been able to reuse Open AI modules in my scenarios. When I deleted them and configured new modules, they did work for me with GPT-4o.

Oh, I got it – need to insert new ‘Message Assistant’ modules. makes sense now.