Having issues with Easelly

Hi everyone,
I’m having issues with the infographics app called Easelly. I have a Pro account and can create a connection but I can’t get Make to load my infographics Canvas IDs within the module.
Anyone has experience with this app and in its troubleshooting?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Samliew,
Here is a screenshot of the expanded Easelly module:

As you can see, I have a valid connection (with a Pro account), and I already have a test Canvas created. The ID of said Canvas is: https://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/7132746/

The first problem Im stepping into is that my Canvas is not available in the Canvas ID drop-down.

When trying an alternative route to this, and toggle “Map” to enter the Canvas ID manually, I step into a second problem, which is that get a 405 stating that the Canvas ID doesn’t exist:

Im just including the screenshots because the bundles are null, and the scenario consists of just that Easelly module, and a Pro account is needed to create a connection.

Hope that helps to throw some light on the issue. If anything else is needed, please let me know.
Thanks!