Help with New Scenario: Freshdesk to Monday

Hi there,

I’m fairly new to Make and unsure how to set up my scenario correctly. While I can get all the column values needed, I’m not sure I follow the logic. What I want to achieve is the following:

> Watch Status change in Freshdesk > IF changed, get Tags column value > In Monday, search for items with similar Tag column in board > If they match, change Status in Monday to same Status as in Freshdesk.

Let’s say it checks every 15 minutes; I want to ensure that all tickets that have been changed in Freshdesk are checked and updated accordingly in Monday.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Louis

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your feedback. You made it look straightforward.

Regarding the filter between Search items and Update Column values, I can only choose Mappable column values or Mappable column values: Agent, not Long Text as you have shown.

If only Mappable column values were chosen, it ends in: The operation failed with an error. [401] [“Not Authenticated”]. Do you have any idea on how to go from here?

Hi @u89ff3

Please use the Watch Event module to watch for status change alone. For more details, refer to the below link:
https://www.make.com/en/help/apps/customer-support/freshdesk-v2-0#setting-up-freshdesk-webhooks

Regarding Monday error 401, this looks like a connection error. Please check the connection and try executing the module again.

If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Msquare Automation
:point_right: Visit our website | :spiral_calendar: Book a free consult

1 Like

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your input.

1 Like