Hire a developer to build and automatize my content creation system

I am looking to Hire a developer to build me a fully automated system for generation and submitting content : WordPress Article, social media posts that are both text, Image, video Reels/shorts, All content is in Hebrew Language
My objective it to:

1. Step one – Teach ChatGPT to Create a blog Article/post on my site though:
    An input Panel / Dashboard /Google sheets, that will contain a list of articles names, keywords, Category , article number of words Ext. The article will consist of a minimum 700-1500 words, content, bullet points, quotes, and any SEO tricks to make it more appalling to google search engine, Including research and publications sources links. (The images for the content will be generated by us, and would be add to the article draft on WordPress) (First Human check point)

2. Step two – Automation of Social media posts from the main article :
    • Facebook (we will add Images to the article ourselves)
    • Instagram + Creating an Image
    • Facebook Reel including subtitles and voice over
    • YouTube Short including subtitles and voice over
    • TikTok Video including subtitles and voice over

2 Likes

i am Interested in project to develop content automation system like this in Hebrew.
Best Regards
Pro_Tanvee

Hey there @Matan_Shamir - I’d love to help out with this! I already built the first solution you’re talking about and I use it to create content on my site. I’d be happy to provide a few examples if you’d like to see them. Basically each page has a similar structure, but the content is different depending on the topic that is provided and it takes a simple configuration file as an input and then handles the rest.

In terms of the second step, I think that should be doable. I’d like to talk a little more to fully understand but overall it seems like a great fit! Feel free to reach out to me here or to email me directly at hunter@workflowsy.io