How do I pass a Checkbox Array?

I am sure there is a simple solution here that this community cant point me to…
I have a record that includes an Checkbox Array that i need to copy to another record that has the same layout of check boxes.
So the source look like this:
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 17.58.28

I am trying to get the same items mapped in another record that includes all these values and some that are not checked.
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 18.00.06

I did try mapping, using iterator and aggregator… but cant figure out the specifics.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Wolfoods

The items listed here may have an internal ID. To check this, first, select Soy and toggle the map option. If you see any id, then you need to map it as ID. Else, you can map with the same name shown in the check box.

Regarding mapping multiple items, you need to map the values in the form of simple array. Say you can use split() function for comma separated multiple values.

If the data comes from Array Aggregator, you can use the map() function to generate simple array.

If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Mohamed Jahar
Msquare Automation:gear:

1 Like

Thank you Mohamed!

I dont believe there is an internal ID. I followed your instruction, irt comes back as a string of the values with no space
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 22.18.31

i tried the generating this string in various ways -
using the text aggregator module, using map(). with no real luck, it keeps coming back empty.

Please use split() function as shown below:

2 Likes

Thank you Mohamed,

I used a combination of the text aggregator to create the string and the split() function.
That worked

1 Like