How to add optional user_email to circle.so create post module

I have been using a Create Post module successfully but sometimes I may want to use the optional user_email field that is listed in the circle.so documentation. I have created a webhook with the additional field and the create post module can see it in the map, but there is no way I can find to add the optional field.

Any ideas?

@Bruce_Myron :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. It looks like you’re having trouble adding the optional user_email field to the Create Post module. Can you tell me more about what you’ve tried so far? I’m here to help!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I got it figured out. Instead of using the Create Post module, I used the Make an API Call module and put Authorization in the header key, then Token and {{API KEY}} for the Make key to Circle. Then I just added the field names as keys to the query string and the values from my Webhooks module. Make sure you spell the keys correctly and they are case sensitive - my body was not posting until I realized I had a capital “B”.

1 Like

Heya @Bruce_Myron welcome to the community :wave:

Also, awesome work figuring this out! Thanks so much for stepping back into the community and sharing your solution with us. Much appreciated :clap: