How to bring more than one item in json via array aggregator

Hello everyone, I hope you are well! :blush:

I’m having difficulty creating a json and having it bring more than one item into the array.

I have an array aggregator that returns two collections:
array

Then in a json creation module I place the array values ​​in a json:

However, when I enter the information, the JSON creation module only returns one of the values ​​from my array, I needed another item to be created in JSON:

How should I do to create the second collection in the JSON creation module? Can anyone help me, please? :pray:

Here is my scenario file in case anyone needs it
blueprint (16).json (37.7 KB)

Welcome to the Make community!

Select the Target data structure in the array aggregator, map the entire array directly into the field.

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

The Array Aggregator module also allows you to build a complex array of collections for a later module’s field to map multiple items (collections) to it.

Here is an example of using the “Target structure type” of an Array Aggregator module:

As you can see, the “Map” toggle on fields are used when you have an array. You can easily build an array variable to map to a field, by using an Array Aggregator module and select the “Target Structure Type” as the future field you want to map the array into.

3 Likes