How to download an image from a Midjourney URL to get the .jpeg file in order to put them on a wordpress post?

Hello!

My goal here is to update on my blog the images created from MJ and upload them automatically on my created post blog.

All content, texts, etc, are running fine. I created this structure below:

The URLs created by MJ API, I can capture all 4, as you can see below:

But, I am having troubles to downloaded them from URL, to my server, than uploaded them to my blog post.

Any ideas how I can get there?

Thanks!

Dan K

Are you able to test if a manual upload works?

One solution to get around this problem is to upload the files through FTP first.

Screenshot_2023-10-02_091006

2 Likes

OK, I’ll test the FTP plugin, thanks.
But a problem I’m having, and I even tested it with One Drive and Dropbox, is that it’s not understanding the URL that MJ generates for each image.

Please, See below:

In the Midjourney API output, it gives each url of each image, and if you copy it to test, the image opens normally. But when I ask the other API to read the URL and download the file, it doesn’t understand and doesn’t download it.
My objective here is to place the url variable, and ask to save them with the keyword variable used.

If anyone can give me any ideas about this issue, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks!

lots of people are looking to setup bots for midjourney. If you can share more details on how you were able to do it, that would be much appreciated!

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

The bundle JSON should be formatted by editing three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
input/output bundle goes here
```

or use the format code button in the editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Alternatively, you can save it as a bundle.json file, and upload it here. Otherwise the Discourse forum software will botch it up and make it invalid.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes