How to get different line items from a google sheets form

Hi,

I’m trying to automate a part of the invoicing for my business.

Every month we have several rentals for the same company.
Once the status of each of the records changes to “Invoice” in smartsuite an automation triggers and adds the relevant data to a google sheets doc.

This part I have covered.
However the second part (for which I think I need to build a new automation) is trickier.

I would like all of the entries made in the google sheets doc from the last month to be turned into an invoice in Invoice ninja.

This is what it looks like at the moment for the second part

The array aggregator already gives me some nice collections.
I have no idea however how to translate these into seperate line items on the invoice I wish to create.

A single entry invoice is simple but I can’t seem to get a multiple entry invoice working where the amount of line items corresponds with the entries in the google sheets doc.

I’m really excited to see how you guys would tackle this and to see if I’m thinking in the right direction or if I have it all backwards.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Make community!

Toggle the Line Items “Map” toggle.

Screenshot_2023-12-20_102650

In the Array Aggregator, select the “Target structure type” as “Line Items”.

Screenshot_2023-12-20_103025

Then you’ll be able to map the aggregated properties into Line Items in the Array Aggregator.

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

3 Likes