How to join output fields from multiple API calls?

Hello, I am a sysadmin who has been tasked with automating contact updates from one platform via API to contstantcontact.com. The problem is that I don’t have much experience with API’s or development at all, except for SQL, so I’m not sure where to start with this particular issue.

Basically, I am trying to get contact data from multiple API calls and “join” the output records so all fields for the contact are together and can be mapped to the constantcontact module. I’ve gotten as far as setting up the separate HTTP modules to get the fields. I have no idea how to join the output together into one record.

Here is an example of the output from one HTTP module:
2023-06-15_09-02-46

I have other HTTP modules calling different API URLs with different fields, but they are all related to one “contact”. I need to GET all of the contact records and join them together like a SQL join. How can I accomplish this in Make?

Thank you

Hi,

I would like to give you a video response for your query. Please check the below loom.

Thanks & Regards

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

WOW :clap:

Thank you so much for this! The logic makes total sense but I don’t think I would have figured this out on my own. I will test this out.

1 Like

Hey @Corey_Carpenter :wave:

just wanted to jump in and ask whether you had tested @Msquare_Automation’s suggestion. Has it done the magic for your problem?

If yeah, would you mind marking it as a solution :white_check_mark: for other Makers that might battle with similar issue?

Thanks a ton

1 Like