How to make a basic SUM (x+x+x..) function in Make? Is it possible to use Numeric Agreggator?

Hello, I am writing to request your guidance on using the Numeric Aggregator function within Make.

I have a form set up in CognitoForms where my customers respond to questions on a scale of 0-4. My goal is to use Make to sum the points from 16 questions, and based on the total score, categorize customers into different lists in an email marketing tool.

However, I am uncertain about how to correctly formulate the equation for the Numeric Aggregator to accurately perform the summation. Could you please advise me on this matter? Any help or instructions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Jan

Welcome to the Make community!

If you want to simply sum three variables together, you can just do something like this:

Screenshot_2024-01-23_2301472

You do not need the equal sign in the start, and you need to use an actual PLUS operator by typing {{+}} or selecting from the variables panel

Screenshot_2024-01-23_230125

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

3 Likes