How to map new form fields after updating Hubspot form

Hi all!

I’m currently updating a form workflow between Webflow <> Hubspot. I added new fields to the form within husbpot and webflow, but Make.com is not populating new data “tags” or “strings” (i’m not sure what to call them) to add to these form fields and complete the submission of data to Husbpot.

I read that you only need to submit the form and run the workflow once for these tags to populate - but I have submitted the form around 15-20 times over the course of 3 days and no luck. Does anyone have any insight here?

Imagery below:

The tags usually populate here with the delegated field name from Webflow

I manually mapped the form in Make.com - so the updated fields are reflected within my Make module (see below)

Here are the output bundles from the Webflow module:

Input bundles from the Hubspot module:

Output bundles from Hubspot module:

Hi there,

First i will suggest to refresh the module form and see if that helps!

if not, I would suggest deleting the existing module and adding a new one as well as a connection and see if that helps!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Amadio_Gabriel

Thanks! I have tried rereshing the module multiple times of the last few days. Unfortunately, no luck. What do you mean by adding a connection? I’m not sure i’ve tried this

I would suggest deactivate the scenario and try to submit the form again. After submitting the form, try to run this module only.

2 Likes

@RBalani This worked! Thanks so much

1 Like