How to properly update incomplete scenario using API?

Hi Makers,

Thank you for this awesome community :pray:

I wanted to update the blueprint in an incomplete execution on Make via API. I’ve been able to update a basic scenario and it went out successfully but I have been getting errors when it comes to updating an incomplete execution scenario

I just want to change a certain value on that specific incomplete execution. The automation should then proceed since it will use the automatic complete execution but this time with a correct value on the field.

Has anyone been able to successfully update an incomplete execution? If so, how are you guys able to fix the error:
[400] Bad Request: Validation failed for 1 parameter(s).
◉ TypeError: Invalid value in parameter ‘blueprint’. Value is NOT valid against schema: should NOT have additional properties

Here is a sample of Blueprint for an incomplete execution:

{“blueprint”: “{"flow":[{"id":4,"mapper":{"value":"thats the way it is"},"module":"util:ComposeTransformer","version":1,"metadata":{"restore":{},"designer":{"x":-559,"y":-21,"name":"Start"}},"parameters":{}},{"id":3,"mapper":{"json":"not json"},"module":"json:ParseJSON","onerror":[{"id":5,"mapper":{"count":"3","retry":true,"interval":"1"},"module":"builtin:Break","version":1,"metadata":{"expect":[{"name":"retry","type":"boolean","label":"Automatically complete execution","required":true},{"name":"count","type":"uinteger","label":"Number of attempts","required":true,"validate":{"max":10000,"min":1}},{"name":"interval","type":"uinteger","label":"Interval between attempts","required":true,"validate":{"max":44640,"min":1}}],"restore":{"expect":{"retry":{"mode":"chose"}}},"designer":{"x":-107,"y":207}},"parameters":{}}],"version":1,"metadata":{"expect":[{"name":"json","type":"text","label":"JSON string","required":true}],"restore":{"parameters":{"type":{"label":"Choose a data structure"}}},"designer":{"x":-291,"y":-28},"parameters":[{"name":"type","type":"udt","label":"Data structure"}]},"parameters":{"type":null}}],"name":"Make Blueprint part 1","metadata":{"user":{"id":781838},"instant":false,"version":1,"scenario":{"maxErrors":3,"autoCommit":true,"roundtrips":1}},"snapshots":{"scenarioInputSpec":,"teamVariablesSpec":,"organizationVariablesSpec":}}”}

blueprint (1).json (28.0 KB)

Sincerely,
James