First time I’ve run into this error, and going by the existing posts in the forum there has been no clear solution and/or assistance given from the Make team to solve it.
Still, thought it’d be worth a shot — has anyone else faced this error and found a way to solve it?
I’ve tried rolling back the scenario to previous version(s), then making the necessary changes to my scenario, as well as exporting and importing the blueprint into a new scenario — all with the same resulting error.
Currently, pre-validation errors in Make are unable to display the logs in a modal, which can result in the default error message of “invalid blueprint”. To address this issue, we can use the network tab to navigate to the actual error and fix it.
The network tab is available in all types of browsers. To begin, open your browser’s Network Console and make sure to keep it open for the following steps to record the network activities.
Next, access the specific scenario history page where the error occurred or run the execution where the “invalid blueprint” error was displayed. Copy the execution ID from the URL bar or from the logs and paste it into the search area in the browser Network Console.
You can then open the scenario log from the Network tab and review the pretty JSON format to identify the error. The log should display the error from Suberrors, and we have included a GIF to assist you in locating it.
I really hope that this will help resolve the issue.
Feel free to let us know whether it worked for you.
Nope. I’m not going to record a video of me rebuilding my client’s scenario from scratch to get around this issue.
@Michaela posted a method for identifying the specific error(s) that can cause this ‘blueprint version is missing’ case.
I recommend you follow those steps before deciding if rebuilding the scenario from scratch is needed (I only went with that option as there wasn’t any info in debugging/fixing this prior to Michaela’s update)