How to stop routes executing if other route has already run?

I am setting up a automatic email reply scenario. For this iteration of the scenario the goal is to slightly alter the reply based on the content for the email received. The content of emails received are offering work based on location.

For example if the incoming email mentions a Location A, the reply will be “We accept work on Location A”. If the email mentions Location A AND Location B the reply will be “We accept work in Location A and Location B”.

I am currently using Filters for this where it checks if Location A AND/OR Location B are mentioned in the email body. Where this breaks down is if both Locations are mentioned, all routes execute as all filters are true.

Example Email:
There is work available in Location A and Location B, reply if you can work.

Filters:

In this scenario when both locations are mentioned, 3 emails will be sent accepting both locations combined, and the two locations individually. I only need one route to ever execute.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the Make community!

Good

Also needs AND B not mentioned

Also needs AND A not mentioned

2 Likes

Amazing! I was scratching my head knowing this should be such a simple fix but couldn’t put my finger on it… I was starting to go down the line of variables and all this other stuff when it was really just staring me in the face!

Thanks @samliew appreciate the quick response!

2 Likes