HTTP sending loads of requests to webhook instead of just one

So, I’ve got a few scenarios, which are designed so that one can trigger the next.

In scenario 1, I’m pulling data from an RSS feed with a limit of 10 rows each run. This has 3 modules - RSS, Google Sheets and then a HTTP POST request to the webhook in scenario 2 as below:

i

The problem is, the HTTP seems to be making 10 output requests (POST’s) to the webhook in scenario 2, leading to me having 10 x the number of operations each time:

Im not even sending any data. I just want it to trigger scenario 2. Ive set the output of the HTTP as follows:

How would i send a single request to the webhook in scenario 2 without it running 10 times?

Thanks

Welcome to the Make community!

Every result (item/record) from a search module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

Just add any aggregator before your HTTP request, and set the source module to the RSS module.

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

Thanks so much for the reply. Yes, that’s the thing! Cheers.