Hubspot Deal ID search for an existent deal

Hi everyone! Richard here!

I’m building an integration between Learnworlds and Hubspot using LW webhooks. Goals are create/update contacts and check if they have associate deals (in a specific Pipeline), so, if it’s true, move to Deal Won (A deal can be opened in other stage) or isn’t, Create a new Close Won Deal.

Right now the scenario is getting data from LW webhook and working good until the step it have to check if there is an asociated deal to the contact. I used List Associations to get Deal ID and then Search for Deals.

This is where I’m stuck, because it doesn’t match between Associated ID Order (from List Association) with ID Order (from Search Deals). In a few words, it cannot validate if there is a existent deal with that ID order.

I’ll apreaciate a lot if anyone can help me with that step

Thanks so much!!

Include screenshots of

blueprint.json (350.2 KB)

Hi @Richard_Duran !

You mentioned that “I used List Associations to get Deal ID and then Search for Deals.” and
This is where I’m stuck, because it doesn’t match between Associated ID Order (from List Association) with ID Order (from Search Deals). In a few words, it cannot validate if there is a existent deal with that ID order.

What search term or key are you using in the Search Deals module? When finding a deal in the Search module, you cannot use the Deal ID when using the Search module to search for a deal.

Try to add a Get a Deal module after the List Associations then map the Deal ID, this outputs the information about a deal > then map the Search key/term like the Deal name to check if it exists or not.

2 Likes