Hubspot - upgrade issue

Hello,

I am trying to transpose my scenario with hubspot modules from the legacy version to the new one. I have a lot of issues doing exactly the same scenario as before. And the error message is always the same one “Function ‘generalResponse’ finished with error! value.forEach is not a function”

I am not sure I understand this error as the scenarion, the module and the bundle is the same as on the previous version which worked.

here are some pictures

do you guys have the same issue ? I have also created a ticket last week but I had no answer yet

thks

Getting similar error, trying to understand what is causing it.

Same issue. It was already a bit of a pain to migrate to the new module. This error doesn’t give me any direction as to what isn’t working, unfortunately. It’s also not consistent – sometimes the scenario runs no problem.

Hello eveyone @here welcome to the community :wave:

Thank you so much for raising this issue here in the community :pray:

I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this issue and that the devs have already found a solution. We expect it to be implemented next week, and we will be sure to update you as soon as it’s live.

I’m really sorry for any trouble this has caused you. Thanks so much for your understanding and for bearing with us.

1 Like

@Michaela - any update on expected fix for this? I am still having the issue.

Hello @Amy_Houston welcome to the community and thanks for the question :pray:

Our developers have successfully identified the issue and have developed a fix for it. We are currently in the process of deploying the fix, which is scheduled to be implemented early next week.

I will make sure to post an update here as soon as I learn about the fix being released. If you prefer to get an update on this into your inbox, you can open a support ticket and get an automatic notification once this has been fixed.

Once again, I am really sorry for the headaches this has caused, and thank you very much for your patience.

Hello again @Amy_Houston :wave:

I just wanted to give you a quick update that the fixes have been released, and all should be up and running now. Please feel free to test it out and let us know if everything is working fine for you.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding throughout this process. We genuinely appreciate it :pray: