I want my webhook can only accessed from my website

Hi guys
I’m still new on make.com and software engineering. can you guys give me some tutorial or reference how to secure my webhook on webflow? i want my webhook can’t be accessed outside my website.

sorry i’m still new, can give me simple and details how to working on it?
thank you

If your website has a server, you can show advanced settings in the Webhook and add your website server’s IP address.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

2 Likes

There are some other ideas in this thread and others as well.

my website are using webflow. how to do that ya?

Webflow does not allow you to use server-side code, so you cannot use IP-restrictions, since your visitors can be from anywhere in the world.

How is your webhook being called from the website? Is it via some custom code? Do you have a link to the page on your website?

1 Like

yes via custom code. here is my website https://stocklibrary.ai/

I don’t see the custom code that calls your webhook.

Anyway, since a Webflow form is involved, you could just listen to the Webflow form submission event.

Screenshot_2024-05-27_161304

1 Like

oh sorry my company website still for early access. but i implement it via custom code

if i use webflow form submission event. how can i get the webhook response and can manipulate the data from webhook?

The Webflow watch events will automatically set up a Webhook, so all the event data will be passed to the instant trigger module. Set it up and give it a try first.

1 Like