Im trying to integrate a notion database and my instagram account

¡Good evening! I’ve been trying to integrate my personal Notion with my Instagram account, but I can’t understand why I can’t figure out the key to the problem. I followed a YouTube tutorial, but something is failing at this point. In the Page section, I have added my Instagram profile, but somehow it can’t find that profile. I don’t know if I need to have any special permissions or something like that. From my Facebook account, I have confirmed that it is already linked to Make, but it keeps giving me the same error over and over again. I’m going to send you several images so that you can see it and tell me what is going wrong. Thank you for your attention, and I hope to receive your response as soon as possible.

Hi Carlos,

Is your Instagram account a business account? That would explain the error. I Tried to replicated it with my business account and it worked fine so sadly I can’t provide any other help.

You could try to delete the facebook connection and set it up again making sure you check all the fields so it has all the permissions.

1 Like