IML Error for Glide and Invoice Ninja Integration

Hi all,

I am trying to connect info from my glide web hook to invoice ninja api to create a new client but I am getting this IML error. Any idea how to fix it?

Hello @Discover_AI welcome to the community :wave:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention :pray: It looks like there might be an issue on our end. I see that you opened a ticket with our support team which is exactly the right thing to do in such situations. The support team has the right tools to properly investigate this and potentially escalate it to our developers.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I’m confident we’ll have this sorted out soon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi Michaela, thank you for your reply.I haven’t heard back from the support team yet so thanks for clearing that up. I’ve also heard that these errors usually do require some involvement from the dev team. Is there any way I can find out how long this will potentially take to solve? I wanted to implement this connect for a client so just want to know if I should rather be taking an alternative option.

Hello again @Discover_AI, apologies for the delayed response.

I can see that the issue you reported got escalated to the dev team who are now looking into it. We can’t provide an ETA at the moment, but as soon as we have any updates, we’ll make sure to let you know in your support ticket and to share them here in the community for everyone’s benefit.

I am truly sorry for any trouble and frustration this has been causing you.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your patience :pray:

Hi Michaela, thanks for the prompt response. Not a problem. I have another question. Can I ask you directly on here or should I post another question?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your understanding :pray:

Great question! It’s generally more effective to start a fresh topic for each new question you have for the community. When you start a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.