Instagram leads from facebook lead ads

hi, i have lots of facebook lead ads scenarions and lately i see more and more scenarios that retrive leads from facebook but not from instagram.
has anyone else noticed issues like this?

Hello @Tmf_Israel welcome to the Make Community.

This is a known issue on Meta’s side. For more information and a workaround, please see this post:

2 Likes

Hi there, any update on this or news on when it will be fixed? Our business has faced detrimental impacts from this and Meta have offered no support despite multiple support cases.

Hi there, did the suggested workaround work for you? We also haven’t been receiving leads from instagram for over a week.

Hello @Caly

As mentioned earlier, this issue is on Meta’s end. Their team is investigating this and will release a fix as soon as they identify the root cause of the issue.

For updates, please follow our status page: https://status.make.com. If you’re looking for more detailed information, please reach out to Meta directly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :pray:

Thanks for coming back Michaela :slight_smile:

I have spoken with Meta directly (a few representatives to be sure) also and they have confirmed it is an issue on make’s side and that they are not investigating this as it doesn’t sit with them. Quite concerning to hear! This could explain why the issue hasn’t been fixed yet since it first occurred on the 11th July.

There also hasn’t been an update from make since the 18th July (almost a week now), which also doesn’t seem very promising for using this platform for Facebook ads moving forwards.

Any new updates from the technical team would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Our development team is in close communication with Meta’s development team, who have consistently confirmed that this issue originates on their end. We are posting updates on our status page because this issue impacts many of our users, but the resolution is beyond our control. We are, however, confident that Meta’s development team will soon identify the root cause and implement the fix.

You can check Meta’s community to see that this is a global issue:

Hello everyone,

I am just quickly stepping in to let you know that the issue with Facebook Lead Ads has now been resolved by the Meta team.

As part of their investigations, the Meta team has identified missed leads and will begin backfilling them. We have emailed all impacted Make users with an update and will now close this issue.

If you need additional support, please open a ticket with us.