Hello, I have an issue with the “Facebook - Lead Ads” module. I’m an agency doing Facebook Ads for customers, I use Make to collect Leads I generate on Meta and send them to a CRM, Google Sheets or whatever. Recently I’ve noticed that my scenarios aren’

Hello supports,

I have an issue with the “Facebook - Lead Ads” module.
I’m an agency doing Facebook Ads for customers, I use Make to collect Leads I generate on Meta and send them to a CRM, Google Sheets or whatever.

Recently I’ve noticed that my scenarios aren’t being triggered. Leads are being generated by my ads but it’s as if the information isn’t getting through to Make.

I’ve checked the connection to see if I’ve connected the right form, for example. The connections are good and this happens to me on several campaigns with several different Facebook pages (and forms).

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon recently?
I’m also going to talk to support as this functionality is vital for my acquisition agency.

Thank you

Best,
Ikbal Hasan

Welcome to the Make community!

Are you using the Instant “New Lead” trigger module, or the “Watch Leads” polling trigger module?

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Input/Output bundles

Please provide the input and output bundles of the trigger/iterator/aggregator modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!
samliewrequest private consultation

Join the Make Fans Discord server to chat with other makers!

Hello @Quick_Renovate

I’m just stepping in to let you know that our team is aware of this issue.

We conducted an internal check with the development team and found that the issue does not originate on our end.

In our investigation, we found that this is a global issue originating from Meta as several other users have reported the same issue to Meta. You can check here - Developer Community Forum - Meta for Developers We recommend subscribing to the particular thread to get further information on it.

One of the community users has also reported this as a bug to Meta developer: Log into Facebook. You can also subscribe to the bug report for further updates.

Please note that we are also in contact with Meta and reported this from our side.
While Meta is investigating this, “Facebook leads ads/watch leads” is the way to retrieve the missing lead.

You can right click on Watch Leads module >> Select Choose Where to Start from >> Specify the date from which you want to fetch the leads:

If you have any follow-up questions, please open a ticket with us for further assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we will share further updates once we hear from Meta on this.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am just quickly stepping in to let you know that the issue with Facebook Lead Ads has now been resolved by the Meta team.

As part of their investigations, the Meta team has identified missed leads and will begin backfilling them. We have emailed all impacted Make users with an update and will now close this issue.

If you need additional support, please open a ticket with us.

Hello @Michaela.

I was following the Meta Leads Ads issue. The last email I received from Make mentioned you would be backfilling all the “missing” leads but didn’t give the option to ignore this.

During all these days, when the problem was happening, I was sending the leads manually. So, I DO NOT need Make/Meta to send all the leads again. My clients are getting duplicate leads, so please stop sending my Facebook Ads leads again.

What should I do to stop this?

Thank you!

Hello @alexandr.e

As mentioned in the email communication we sent out last week, here’s what you can do:

• If you continued using the “Facebook Lead Ads - New Lead” module, and processed missed leads manually, you may encounter duplicates due to the automatic backfilling of missed leads.

• If you started using the “Watch Leads” module, processed leads manually, and plan to switch back to the “Facebook Lead Ads - New Lead” module, the backfill will occur after the switch and may result in duplicates of manually processed leads.

• If you started using the “Watch Leads” module, processed leads manually, and want to continue using this module, no further action is needed. Missed leads won’t be backfilled in this case.

:pushpin::pushpin: For more details on how to avoid duplicates, please see our guide here.

If you need any further assistance, please open a ticket with us. Our support team is briefed on the issue and ready to help you.