Problem whit the connect Facebook Lead Ads to Webhooks

hello team

I can’t find a guide on how to connect Facebook LEAD to WEEBHOK and I tried to fix it myself but it doesn’t work.

I want to push the leads from Facebook to the CRM system we work with.

It should be through WEEBHOKS POST

I would appreciate your help, thanks!

Hi @Yo-Creative

You have the option to employ the “Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead” as the trigger module, which operates instantly. Kindly refer to the following link for establishing the connection: https://www.make.com/en/help/app/facebook-lead-ads?_gl=1*x7e8vz*_ga*MTI3NjU2MjQ5Ni4xNjkxNDcyNDA3*_ga_MY0CJTCDSF*MTY5MTQ4NzEwOS40LjAuMTY5MTQ4NzEwOS42MC4wLjA.&_ga=2.259309066.1016465607.1691472407-1276562496.1691472407#connecting-your-facebook-account-to-make

To ensure that your New Lead module is receiving the form correctly, you can utilize the Lead Ads Testing Tool.

For any additional steps in the implementation process, please feel free to connect with us.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Hi! I have the exact same problema and am using your solution, but it’s not working.

When I create a test lead using Lead Ads Testing Tool, nothing is received on Facebook New Leads module at Make.

What can be the problem?

1 Like

Same problem here. Nothing is received on facebook new leads module as make.

Hello, I am having the same question. It’s not Facebook Lead Ad, we are talking about Meta Suite Lead Center. Is is possible now?