Integration of google sheets to WhatsApp channel

Hello!
WhatsApp started rolling out Channels similar to Telegram.

How can i make an Integration of google sheets new rows to auto generate posts in WhatsApp Channel ??? Just like the integration of google sheets to Telegram . Thank you!!

Does Whatsapp have a Channels API? If you can find it we can implement it.

2 Likes

https://www.cnbctv18.com/technology/meta-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-whatsapp-channels-roll-out-16882211.htm

I cant figure out if it has API.

Can anyone help? Channels were just been launched globally

If it’s just launched, it’s unlikely there’s an API for that yet. Until someone can find the API, we can’t connect to the third-party service using Make.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under App improvement ideas. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it!

2 Likes

bing chat gave me this answer:

The WhatsApp Channel API is a part of the WhatsApp Business Platform. It allows businesses to connect with their customers through WhatsApp1.

To create a WhatsApp channel using the WhatsApp Cloud API, you can follow these steps2:

1. Go to Settings → Inboxes → Add Inbox.
  2. Click on the “WhatsApp” icon.
  3. Choose “WhatsApp Cloud” as the API provider.
  4. Fill in the appropriate details.
  5. Finish the steps to obtain your Whatsapp Webhook Callback URL2.

You can also integrate a WhatsApp channel with omnichannel for customer service through Twilio3. For this, you need to go to your Twilio account and fetch the ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN values3.

For more information, you can refer to the WhatsApp Business Developer Hub and Twilio’s page on the WhatsApp Business API. They provide comprehensive documentation, training, and resources to help you get more out of the WhatsApp Business Platform45.

Thanks for sharing your solution with us, I’m glad you’ve got it resolved.

2 Likes

Hey @Dealfinderhq :wave:,

Just thought I’d jump in and say thank you for sharing the solution to your question.
This way, other users can use it while dealing with similar issues and the community will stay neat and tidy :broom:.

Keep up the great work :seedling:

1 Like

The problem is i dont know how to replicate the answer chatGpt gave me…
did any one manage to replicate it?

I would be grateful for a working and tested solution

Does anyone has a solution?

Hey @Dealfinderhq :wave:

This question has been marked as solved, so other users probably won’t answer you in this topic anymore.

If you have a follow-up question, please start a new topic with the issue. This will keep our community neat and organized.

Thank you :seedling: