Send WhatsApp Replies to Google Sheet

Hi there,

I would like to push my whatsapp replies (WhatsApp Cloud API) to a google sheet.

I understand that I need to install the ‘Make for Google Sheets’ add-on which I did, and I am certain that I have set it up correctly but however the replies are still not being pushed to my google sheet.

There are no error messages and it seems to flow fine. I am also correctly logged into my google account which is the admin of the google sheet.

It used to work in the past (few months back) but I needed to reset the whole scenario from scratch.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached.
Thank you.

Hey @Ryan_Tan

Does this mean the ‘Google Sheets - Add a row’ module does not run at all even when a new message is received?

2 Likes

To add your WhatsApp messages to a google sheet, use the ‘Add a Row’ module instead of ‘Watch Changes’ module.

Thanks for all your help.

Wrote in to Make support and the solution is that the webhook URL has to be input onto the Meta platform.

2 Likes

Hello @Ryan_Tan welcome to the community :wave:

Thanks a lot for stepping back in and sharing the advice you got from the support team.
This is super valuable and could be incredibly helpful to others searching for similar information. :pray:

FYI: I marked your comment as a solution to keep the community organized and easy to search for answers. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes