Is it possible to receive a webhook from Zoom when a client joins a meeting?

Hey friends
I’m trying to get an update when a client arrives for a meeting/didn’t arrive a meeting and I need to find an option to get a webhook when a client arrives for a meeting or his meeting date has passed and he doesn’t show up.

I didn’t find such a module in Make and I was transferred to a guide for creating an APP through the Zoom App marketplace where for some reason everything there is very unclear and it asks me for a million and one things (like the home page of my app, details about my app, etc. - when I don’t have an app at all and it’s not my need )

I’m trying to figure out the best way to do this.

I would really appreciate your help on this matter

Thank you!

This module perhaps?

Screenshot_2024-03-11_120302

2 Likes

But it doesn’t talk about “participant joined” but about a new meeting created.

oh wow now I see I can adjust it on the connection itself!

2 Likes

Yes, some event modules can watch for multiple events, otherwise there will be 100s of trigger modules if made separately.

You can use routers to handle different types of events, or you can have each connection watch one type of event.

2 Likes

do you know maybe why I do not get the email of the participant when he joins the meeting?

Hey there @sosimple :wave:

Great to see that you resolved your issue with helpful comments from @samliew!

FYI: I understand that your last comment relates to this issue but it is generally better when you create a new topic for each of your questions. You can always insert a link into the new topic to redirect users to this conversation This way we keep our community organized and neat. Thank you! :smiley_cat:

1 Like