Is there a Make Extension to save browser URLs?

Hi there! Like many of you, i’m sure you hate Zapier. But one feature that I’m thinking of keeping Zapier for is the following is that they have an Zapier Chrome Extension that saves urls to a google sheet.

Does anyone know how we can do this using Make or another extension? Thanks

I wrote a userscript that injects a button into webpages, you can find more information about it here On-demand scraping only when button clicked - #2 by samliew

2 Likes

Thank you @samliew. So this will show a button on the page, it won’t be a chrome extension in the extension bar that I can click?

I don’t know how to publish an extension. This way it works on all browsers that supports userscripts.

2 Likes

you could build a chrome extension that triggers a webhook and passes the url in the scenario and then save it in google sheets or anywhere you like

you just need a simple extension that consists of a button where the webhook gets triggered and contains the website as query string

2 Likes

Thank you @Gragamel-Pow , I wish i had the time to do this, but I’m currently strapped. Maybe someone already has and I just need to find it.