Is there a way to get better looking pictures?

The photos I get generated always look crappy, is there a way to make them look better?

I have tried prompts from the library but still crappy

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

1 Like

Hey mate, how are you?

Here you go
blueprint (2).json (92.3 KB)

This was your original prompt:

I’m looking to create a clean image for a social media post. The image should align with the theme of No Code Development. It needs to include the following elements:Background: A subtle gradient background that exudes professionalism. Once the image is ready, it should have a resolution of 1200x800 pixels for optimal LinkedIn posting.

What you’re asking for is the topic of prompt engineering - the process of trial and error until you manage to get the prompt to produce better output from the trained model.

Most of the time, giving it too many instructions will make it worse. Instead, you should focus on listing things that you do not want in the image.

You also cannot ask it to crop it for you - since the output is fixed to these pre-determined sizes.

Screenshot_2023-09-11_100946

For your case, I’ve improved your prompt to:

Generate an image for the theme of No-Code Development. The background should have a subtle gradient that exudes professionalism. Do not include any words, numbers, or text.

Here are some examples of the output

They are still no good?

If you want professional imagery, you should be looking at picking one from a list of manually curated images in a folder that was pre-downloaded from a stock image library.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will try out your prompt and see how it goes :slight_smile: