Issue using Elementor twice

Hey everyone!

New to Make, I’m trying to create a Scenario that uses the Elementor Module twice, both will link to different forms on my site.
Unfortunately when I try to add the second Elementor module, it gives me the option to click, but when I click it shows “no module found”, the scenario is not possible without the second Elementor module, can it only be used once on a scenario? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Luke

Hi @LukeCorrigan,

The Elementor module in Make only has one Module which is Watch Forms with type trigger, which can only be used as the first module and nowhere else i.e trigger type modules can only be used as the first trigger point of scenario that will get executed whenever there is new data.

So, You cannot use the Trigger Module in any other places. So, What you want to do is create a new scenario instead and add new module over there.

Make doesn’t have feature to support multiple sources of trigger, so there is no other way beside creating a new scenario.

1 Like

Hey @Runcorn,

Thank you for the reply and explaining this.
And would I be correct to say that two scenarios can’t work together? So when one scenario completes a function, it’ll start the second scenario?

Thanks,
Luke

They can work together by triggering another scenario from one scenario. Like, In Scenario #1 you can have an HTTP module that will trigger a second scenario, provided that the second scenario has Webhook Module as the first module.

If the first scenario is not triggering another one, they are not interlinked and they will work independently of each other. So, For eg, in your case, if you are using Watch Form Module in both of the scenarios, they will both be triggered when a new form is submitted in Elementor. So, You can build the scenarios independently to each other.

1 Like