Join us at Waves '24

Hey Makers :wave:

Waves '24 is happening on November 14 in Munich. Join us in person to power up your innovation. :ocean:

On November 14, 2024, innovators from the entire Make community will return to Munich for Waves ‘24, an exhilarating day of automation magic packed with networking, learning, and celebration.

We’re going even bigger than our inaugural event last year, and you’ll leave charged with ideas and inspiration to unlock even more of your potential.

What’s in store at Waves '24?

• Learn: Masterclasses, workshops, and talks with experts from across the Make community.
  • Discover: Get updated with the latest innovations and future trends in automation.
  • Connect: Grow your community, with sessions designed to connect you with other attendees, speakers, and innovators who share your passions.
  • Celebrate: Debrief the day over dinner, and join the epic after party in a one-of-a-kind venue.

Key details

• Date: Thursday, November 14, 2024
  • Time: 9.30am - 5pm, plus a party until late
  • Tickets include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and party

Get your Waves '24 ticket today
Booking is easy: Simply register using the link below. Super Early Bird tickets are limited and selling fast — act now to secure your spot for just €199 (excluding VAT).

Secure your spot at Waves '24! :ocean:

We can’t wait to see you at Waves ‘24. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our events team at make-events@make.com.

3 Likes

Hey there, I have been experimenting with automation for a while now, but I find it hard to come up with real groundbreaking ones for my processes and work as a UX and digital product designer. I am thinking of attending “Waves '24” but I am a bit hesitant that I only get inspired by and enthusiast from the new possibilities (that I am not going to use in my work).

Does this resonate with more people? Am I thinking to large or complicated?
You have to convince me more using Make.com instead of having to convince me to come.

1 Like

Hi Dennis, I consider to register for Waves’24 and feel exactly the same. I am rather a beginner and try to discover the possibilities of Make. Probably a lot of the agenda is too advanced for me.
Proposal: let’s register and meet there :slight_smile: I think there is always something valueable to take from such an event.
However, @Make team: could you provide some more information about the live sessions and demos?

/Simon

Hey there :wave:

I’m bringing some news about the Wawes '24 event!

We’re still working on finalizing the schedule for the upcoming event, but rest assured, we’ll be sharing an update with you very soon.

Thank you for your patience and excitement! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks, @vendy ! How long will the early bird tickets be available, by the way?

Hello there @smake

Just a heads-up that there is a limited amount of the Early Bird tickets and they are selling out fast! Grab yours soon before they are gone - here.

Have a nice day! :sunny: