Jotform to Google Slides - missing value

I’m trying to set up a flow that creates a Google Slides presentation from a Jotform submission. It seems to be pulling in the form correctly – I see the right field names – but then I get a “BundleValidationError”. There is only one submission for the form, I double checked the API from Jotforms and that seems to be ok.

Checked the history on the Jotform and it is pulling correctly it seems:

OK. If I change it to “By Dropdown” then I don’t get the error anymore, and it creates a Slides document. However, all of the replaced values are blank in the generated slideshow:

Welcome to the Make community!

I noticed the output bundle of your Jotform contains arrays


But in your mappings, these doesn’t seem to be array variables, so it is referencing non-existent values.


If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

Please provide the output bundles of the JotForm module by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.


Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)


If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

  • Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

    input/output bundle content goes here

  • Or use the format code button in the editor:

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!


I was able to figure it out! This is working for me:


My problem now is - I cannot get the gamedate data to render correctly. I’ve tried a bunch of things and the closest I can get is just the word “Date”. (I’m using a Slack message to myself to test since it’s easier than waiting for it to make a Slides presentation every time)

module-1-input-bundle.txt (128 Bytes)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (17.2 KB)