Livestorm > Field Present in the output but is not triggered in the next module

Sending an SMS 5 min before the start of Livestorm webinars

We have weekly webinars at 6pm. I would like to look for participants that registered in the upcoming session, get their telephone number and send them an SMS as a reminder that the session is about to start including their dedicated connexion link.

So far, I have succeded in :

• Finding the right session 5min prior to its start time
  • Getting the list of all participants of that session

Problem : when using the iterator to retrive each individual phone numbers of each participant, is that Livestorm participants data is stored in “fields” then “fields” offer 5 different values such as email, first name, last ame, company name, phone number.
Make fetches the first value it can access in the “fields” which is the email. I have not the possibilty to fetch a specific value within "fields (please refer to screenshots)

Therefore, I fail at retrieving participants’ phone number and sending that SMS (even though phone numbers are provided)

This is the scenario for my 2 different webinars :

Any help would be very much appreciated !
Thank you so much

Welcome to the Make community!

I don’t think you need to use an iterator after the search module, since search modules return one bundle per result.

What you need to do after deleting the iterator, is type something like this into your phone number field in the Clicksend module:

{{ first(map(5.attributes.registrant_detail.fields; value; id; phone)) }}

This searches the fields array for items containing an id of “phone”, and returns the value.

If it doesn’t work, please provide the RAW output bundle from your Livestorm module [5].

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

4 Likes