Try to send SMS massage with details from 5 bundles but instead sending 5 SMS massages

I have scenario that include:

1. Extracting data from monday item.

2. Extracting data from items that were connected to this item (by iterating these bundles). assume we have got untill now 5 bundles.

3. Filtering just the data from the bundles that the date column within these bundles meets the filter critiria. assume we have got untill now 4 bundles.

4. sending SMS with few details that exist within these 4 ledt bundles.

The thing is that in order to allow the aggrgator to aggrgate the 4 bundels I force to send 4 different SMS massages instead of one SMS that include details from all 4 bundles.

Any idea to deal with this challange?
blueprint (8).json (64.5 KB)

@Ido_Puterkovski — Instead of using an array aggregator, use a text aggregator, and select “iterator” as the source instead of “get an item.”

Add a filter between “get an item” and the aggregator. This filter will only allow items where the condition is met to pass through.

1 Like

Hey @RBalani ! Thanks for reaching out

But if I will select “iterator” as the source instead of “get an item. I won’t have the detailed details that include more than just name ans so on. Just after the monday second “get an item” run I can see the details extracted.

Find some other way to get the details. Either repeat the module outside of the iterator-aggregator loop, or have a second Iterator-aggregator loop to build just the SMS content.

2 Likes

I tried to build second Iterator-aggregator loop to build just the SMS content - and it doesn’t work.
I can’t repeat the module outside because no matter where this module exist it run few times (each for bundle) and than run also the SMS module the same amout of times.