Looking to build free custom apps for the community - where is a need?

Hi everyone,
I am trying to become a pro at using make before starting my new full-time job.
As such I would love to help people built custom apps for free. If you have a problem with using make.com, there is a workflow, you cannot yet use. I would love to help out. No worries, I am not charging anyone, I just want to learn by working on actual problems.

All the best,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @Alex_Schroeder,

Thank you for your generous initiative! Do you actually mean free custom apps or free scenario’s?

Cheers,
Henk

Hi @Alex_Schroeder

We are looking for NetSuite app and Oracle app to be built as custom app.

Aren’t you a Platinum partner and have access ot the Enterprise apps?

Hey Alex, does your offer still stands? I want to update databases and create automations for a few projects.

I am a 100% ‘Make’ Noob (First access)

I figgured out how to use VAPI and Twiddle and both work PERFECTLY. (Ring my local number bought from Twiddle. It interfaces with VAPI and my AI Secretary answers… Works PERFECTLY.

The problem is that VAPI doesn’t know my calander. Doesn’t know what day of the week it is and books on public holidays… NOT good!

I understand ‘Make’ is the solution for VAPI to

(A) Get todays day, date and time and remember it
(B) Access my IOS Calander to know when my appointments are
(C) Be able to ADD appointments to my Calander
(D) Confirm the appointment with the customer

I have (so far) spent five hours on ‘Make’ trying to figgure out how to use Make and am literally overwhelmed. Can I engage you as a consultant where we can go on a Zoom call and you can explain to me what to do and I’ll do the work?

I can’t find anyone in my entire STATE (South Australia) who understands MAKE to get help from.

David

Hi @David_WOLVERTON

Being Gold partner of Make and listed in VAPI API Doc as Partner, we can definitely help to resolve your issue.

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly.

Also check our playlist on VAPI.

Between, you can also explore our skool.

This week, we are helping folks to launch their first AI Voice.

@Msquare_Automation

Hi Alex_Schroeder
I want to create an application that generates videos using Runway ML. The process starts by creating still images with MidJourney, which are then animated using Runway ML. The music will be created using Suno, and the voice narration will be generated using ElevenLabs. All prompts will be generated by ChatGPT or Claude, and SEO tools like Semrush will be used to research trending topics and popular search queries for creating content.

Everything, from idea generation to the final output, will be orchestrated by ChatGPT.

Can you help me get started? How do you charge for your services?