Looking to set 2 values from 2 bundles

I would like to get 2 values and set them as variables. I pulled up a start date and end date from a google sheet (get range values). How could I do this?

Capture1

Every result (item/record) from a search module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

If you require further assistance, please provide the output bundles for this module (as JSON):

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

3 Likes

Here is the data. Thank you

[
    {
        "0": "Oct 1, 2022",
        "__ROW_NUMBER__": 4,
        "__SPREADSHEET_ID__": "/1Ge-NkxRvY-Nk5UWRStIBNuZBElprnPyQ/1lXq0DWRJ6NF3kcnfJC9wjhEQofmFUFyZ/1xXaFFOOhBitVqtx4Cuh_mJWzUoH1MB57/1HxSj1zkthGpMwkYxJHxSiUb_WVzHVQh_/1BK9d-N-gjhEaHx1QKbsKMlvq_hGlonqH8JQv1xv79F8",
        "__SHEET__": "Dashoard - Lee",
        "__IMTLENGTH__": 2,
        "__IMTINDEX__": 1
    },
    {
        "0": "Dec 4, 2023",
        "__ROW_NUMBER__": 5,
        "__SPREADSHEET_ID__": "/1Ge-NkxRvY-Nk5UWRStIBNuZBElprnPyQ/1lXq0DWRJ6NF3kcnfJC9wjhEQofmFUFyZ/1xXaFFOOhBitVqtx4Cuh_mJWzUoH1MB57/1HxSj1zkthGpMwkYxJHxSiUb_WVzHVQh_/1BK9d-N-gjhEaHx1QKbsKMlvq_hGlonqH8JQv1xv79F8",
        "__SHEET__": "Dashoard - Lee",
        "__IMTLENGTH__": 2,
        "__IMTINDEX__": 2
    }
]

Got it! Thanks for steering me in the right direction.

Capture2

Hi @Shawn

Utilize the array aggregator to aggregate the data, and subsequently, employ the map function within the multiple variable module to obtain the desired data.

Output:
In the given example I have organized the items based on their bundle length. Feel free to arrange them using row numbers as per your needs.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel