Getting or Setting? How to Get/Set Output Bundles into Variables

Hi Guys - need your expertise with this. I tried getting this format of setting the variables but it’s not letting me.

My concern is, I was able to get the output bundle and separate them as line items through Iterator:

However, I can’t seem to get this separated line items as separate variables. I’ve downloaded the output bundle here:

[
{
“value”: “Original Title: AI Unicorn Anthropic Releases Claude 3, Claims It Can Beat OpenAI”,
IMTINDEX”: 1,
IMTLENGTH”: 12
},
{
“value”: “Suggested Title 1: Anthropic Outperforms Rivals with New AI Model, Claude 3”,
IMTINDEX”: 2,
},
{
“value”: “Suggested Title 2: Anthropic’s Claude 3: A Game Changer in AI Performance”,
IMTINDEX”: 3,
},
{
“value”: “Suggested Title 3: Anthropic Shakes Up AI Industry with High-Performing Claude 3”,
IMTINDEX”: 4,
},
{
“value”: “Headline 1: Anthropic Unveils Superior AI Model, Claude 3”,
IMTINDEX”: 5,
},
{
“value”: “- Anthropic, an artificial intelligence company, has launched a new series of AI models called Claude 3. These models are said to be the smartest in the world, even better than those from big companies like OpenAI and Google.”,
IMTINDEX”: 6,
},
{
“value”: “Headline 2: Claude 3 Offers Different Versions for Different Needs”,
IMTINDEX”: 7,
},
{
“value”: “- Claude 3 comes in three versions: Opus, Sonnet, and Haiku. Each version is designed for different business needs and has different prices. Opus is the most powerful and expensive, Sonnet is mid-tier, and Haiku is the most affordable.”,
IMTINDEX”: 8,
},
{
“value”: “Headline 3: Claude 3 Models Excel in Various Test Subjects”,
IMTINDEX”: 9,
},
{
“value”: “- The Claude 3 models have performed exceptionally well in several test subjects like general knowledge, math, computer code, and question-and-answer knowledge. In fact, the Opus version outperformed other AI models from OpenAI and Google.”,
IMTINDEX”: 10,
},
{
“value”: “Recommended Action Item:”,
IMTINDEX”: 11,
},
{
“value”: “- Businesses that rely on AI for tasks like data analysis and biomedical research should consider using the Opus version of Claude 3 for its superior performance. Those who need AI for tasks like sales forecasting and code generation might find the Sonnet version more suitable. Lastly, the Haiku version could be beneficial for live interactions with customers and inventory management.”,
IMTINDEX”: 12,
}
]

How can I set them as values because I’m trying to mimic this:

But it’s deleting everything - I think the formula position is incorrect?

Additionally , here are the separated line item results:

Do you really need an iterator module there? I can’t tell since you didn’t provide a screenshot of your full scenario or explain what you are trying to do.

You could just use a normal Set Variable module with whatever you’ve put into the iterator module.

This will output a single array variable instead of splitting them up into separate bundles using the iterator.

2 Likes

Hi @Janella

From where are you mapping the array? Please specify your requirement to better assist you.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel