Using the Iterator and setting multi variables

Hello, hope you are good.

Simple explanation: I’m currently building an automation to collect some research and then output to a document.

I’m looking to add some functionality for user input at certain points in the automation. I pretty much know what I need to do there.
What I’m struggling with is the parsing and sorting of the data so that I can then push it though the various modules to do what I need.

SO let me explain:

I use the perplexity module to gather some research. My Prompt included telling the output to split sections using ‘***’

this then outputs as needed through an iterator, using a ‘split’ in to a series of bundles:

I then want to add a ‘set multiple variables’ in order to then split out those bundles into pieces that I can then maniupulate further.
However when selecting the bundles, I have the typical Iterator output that I need to cycle through:
Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 09.21.38

What is the best way to do this? Do I need to add a string to select a specific Bundle Order number, that then knows which one of the bundles to assign?

Optional Question, If you have tiome to look at:

On that note, beleow is the basic structure of a research automation. Its job is to search based on user input, bring back results, then rewrite and analyse to then be added to a google doc template.
Am I approaching this correctly, or is there mor streamlined approaches? Not looking for an answer specifically, but if anyone has worked on something similar and have some tips?

Can you share the JSON string from the Iterator module’s output?
You can copy/paste it from here:

1 Like