Make code of make.com app public available

Hello community,

I’ve spent the last few days enhancing the existing SeaTable app for make.com (SeaTable being a self-hosted alternative to Airtable). This involved introducing new features and simplifying complex IML functions.

As I delved into the improvements, I found the manual at https://docs.integromat.com/apps/ to be a helpful resource for crafting the new version. However, I encountered several instances where I felt that additional information in the manual could have been beneficial. While there are some examples provided with make.com, more comprehensive examples would significantly aid users.

I’m pondering whether it would be advantageous to release the source code of make.com apps. Has anyone explored this before? If I were to share the code on GitHub, I have a set of JavaScript files obtained by downloading a zip file from VSCode. Would it be appropriate to publish these files as they are?

I’d greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on this matter. Thank you for your thoughts and ideas.

Best regards, Christoph from SeaTable.

1 Like

Hello Christoph,

open-sourcing Make apps on GitHub is already on our roadmap.

Stay tuned!

5 Likes