Make Templates editable

This is more of a suggestion / feature request.
If I click on a template, say the Covid-19 stats one, It does some loading of stats, then uses a text aggregator to send to a Telegram bot.

I think it would be useful to be able to edit this template by copying it to your own workspace and, say, replacing the telegram bot with a pushbullet notification, or a tweet.

Currently, you can press “Continue” or “Back” on each step, but you cannot (if you don’t have a telegram account/connection) remove one element of the scenario and replace it with another.

2 Likes

Hi @rmbles ,

I think that is a great feature request. (This is still for the old platform, but I believe they will move it over) you can leave feature requests here: Feature Requests | Integromat s.r.o.

Take a look at it to see if something like this is already there, and otherwise you can make a request :wink:

Heya @rmbles thanks so much for the suggestion! We’re aware of the huge potential that’s in our pre-made templates and we’re definitely planning to improve them in the best way possible. And what you’re saying sounds very cool indeed!

As Bjorn said, the feature request link would be the place to go at this point but whenever you have an idea similar to this one, feel absolutely free to share it with the community. We love learning from our users :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again @rmbles :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that there’s now a brand new Idea exchange platform for all the community feedback. You can log this suggestion in there so that you can easily monitor its status.

We made a post about the platform in the community so you feel free to check that out for more information :nerd_face: