Telegram with topics integration

Dear Community Members,

Is this posible to connect Telegram.org group with topics to other systems Google sheet, or discord etc?

Regards

Hi @profeska ,

You could follow this template.

Hope it helps.

Philippe

1 Like

Hi,

yeah, thats the simplest template but how the topics are connected, can we diffrenciate what is saved what not, all information’s will be saved from all topics …?

regards

You should try this basic template on your own.
It is the only way to learn Make (and the Make Academy is also a very good starting point).

Hi Philippe,

Generally you are right but there is no point for me to start with Topics if I cannot or do not know up front how it works. So If you all ready setup please share some more information’s bit more advanced.

Regards

In your case, you should create a test account in Telegram, you will use this account in Make.
Then you could use the template I gave you before.
Then using another Telegram account, you could send a message to your test account ans see what happens in Make.

You have to proceed step-by-step, the first one is the hardest.

If you have problems, please add:

• the screenshot and the blueprint of your scenario
  • the screenshots of:
    → the output bundle of the module before the module having trouble
    → the input data mapping of the module having trouble
    → the detailed information of the trouble.
2 Likes

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

2 Likes

hi,

Thanks man I finished more than half of training available in Academy, but still looking for an answer for my pretty basic question.

Is there anyone out there who can precisely answer my question ?

How we can integrate (or maybe we just connot connect) with choosed Topic in Telegram ?

Regards