Make website not loading

Hello makers,

I hope you are doing great

One of my client is facing issue of " Make website is not loading on any browser they are trying, on any data connections"

I am able to access that organisation as an Admin on my laptop and mobile. There is no issue.

We also tried adding their another account as admin but that is still not loading at their end. It’s a complete blank page.

If anyone faced this kind of issue earlier or today please give some hint on it. @Michaela please take a look ma’am, may be you can suggest something.

If is there any solution for this, please help…

Regards
Prem

Hey there, @Prem_Patel! Thanks a bunch for reaching out to the community. :slight_smile:

It looks like the behavior your client is experiencing is the result of scheduled maintenance. To get more information about this, feel free to visit our status page.

If the issue persists, could you please try doing a hard refresh of your browser page by pressing ctrl + F5? That should help resolve the problem.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Make website is not loading on any browser they are trying, on any data connections