Microsoft 365 Email Error

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this forum, and I could really use your expertise. I’m working on a scenario where I need to create and send emails through Microsoft 365 Email, and I’m having trouble changing the Reply-To email address. I’ve tried various approaches, including adding the reply-to field and incorporating Internet Message Headers with X-Reply-To. Everything seems fine on my end, but I’m encountering an error that’s giving me quite a headache.

If I remove the Internet Message Headers, the email gets sent successfully, but it doesn’t include the Reply-To parameter. Here’s the error message I’m seeing, along with a screenshot for reference:

ERROR: [500] An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Invalid parameter found when creating named prop

I would greatly appreciate your guidance and assistance in resolving this issue. If you have any insights, suggestions, or solutions, please share them with me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi @monj
can you show the internal settings of the Microsoft 365 Email module , thank you

2 Likes

Hi @CodexSolutions, I am sorry I am new to Make and I am not sure what you are asking for but I took a screenshot of what I thought you might be asking for. Let me know if it is not the right thing and how to get it for you. Thank you.

This settings of module internally

2 Likes

@CodexSolutions, I’ve successfully managed to include the X-Reply-To message header in my emails, and I can confirm its presence in the email’s header information, displayed as “X-Reply-To: email@domain.com.” However, it doesn’t seem to affect or replace the Reply-To field, which still retains the original sender’s email address.

Any insights into why this change isn’t taking effect?