Microsoft Calendar Watch Event

Microsoft Calendar Watch Events

• I am trying to watch for calendar event created on Microsoft 365 Calendar to create the same on my Google Calendar. However Watch Event seems to return the first event rather than the latest. I selected the By Created Date option.

Any help greatly appreciated and also allows me to make the decision to go for a paid plan.

Best Regards,
Leonard

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

:point_up_2:I am finding trouble trying to fill this duration field

:point_up_2:As you can see I ran once and it randomly return 11 Sept 2023 calendar event

Here’s the screenshot of the scenario

blueprint.json (16.8 KB)
:point_up_2:Lastly the Blueprint export json file

I am quite familiar with other automation tool like Zapier, n8n and pipedream… Strangely Make’s interface somewhat a like harder to grasp.

Any help appreciated

2 Likes

Can you try right-clicking on the trigger module > “Choose where to start” > select “From now on” or “Choose manually”.

Screenshot_2023-10-03_091017

2 Likes

@samliew Awesome! That’s “hidden” settings that I missed. It is good to know that support is readily available in this forum. After I explore a few more nodes and get them working, I will sign up for a paid account to manage some of my automations.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Leonard_Chiu,

I’m not Make staff, just another SG user like you on the forum.

For assistance with bugs and technical problems on Make, you may want to contact support directly. They respond reasonably quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

By the way, I also see you using Webflow - Make also has a Webflow integration :slight_smile: