Multiple bundles of output but only one access - array? iterator?

Hello all,

I have an extremely simple flow with a Search Objects Notion Module that returns three bundles after conditions and I can only access one bundle in my next “Update a Database” item module.
You’ll see the three bundles here:

and can only access one here:

I have read this 100 times: [Airtable] Search Records module returns multiple bundles, but I can only link to one?

I have read up on arrays and iterators, switched notion modules many times, and I think I’m just totally brain dead at this point because I can’t figure it out for the life of me. Please help. Is there anywhere else I can look for guidance?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Matt,

Do you want the Page ID to go into three separate input fields or 1?

If you want each one to go to a separate place, you can try hard coding them. Like this:

{{24.bundle_1.page.id}}
{{24.bundle_2.page.id}}
{{24.bundle_3.page.id}}

Just put each one of those above into each place you want it.

If you want them all in one place, try {{24.bundle_1.page.id}}, {{24.bundle_2.page.id}}. {{24.bundle_3.page.id}}

If you want them comma-separated.

If that does not work, please share the output from module 24. Just click the button in the upper right corner next to wear it says Data Size.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know you can reference specific bundles like this?? Is this a new feature?

Is there a help center page about this? I can’t seem to find it

2 Likes

I think that was what I did in a scenario, but maybe not.

Does IMTINDEX need to be used instead?

{{24.__IMTINDEX__.1.page_id}}

How would you solve the issue?

@rhidden - thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. I would like each one to go into a separate place. What is tricky is that the conditional logic in Module 24 will output different values depending on what Page IDs meet the conditions. So module 24 might output 3 bundles or 10, or 1. So I would like to dynamically map versus hard code. (*I should also mention I am a total newbie and learning as I go, if that wasn’t obvious. haha)

I exported my blueprint below if that helps.

I have a feeling I am making this way more complicated than it needs to be. I am simply trying to run the scenario 3 times per week to see if the “Live Post Date” is on or before now, and if it is, to switch the Status to Published.

Thank you again for taking a look. I really appreciate it.

blueprint.json (125.5 KB)

Let me know if you still need the Module 24 data output and I will provide, if the JSON blueprint doesn’t do the trick.