Multiple data fields to multiple columns in a Google Sheet with a webhook or mailhook

Hi,

I have a database containing different columns with field values (both text and numbers). Each table row contains about 200 different values.
Every night, I want to export the values from recent added rows to a Google Sheet file, but with only with the values from 10 fields. I prefer to use a mailhook.

I can send an e-mail automatically to a Make-scenario and I can add the 10 field values in the text are, but how do I separate/ recognize the 10 field values (text or numbers) from this e-mail in such a way that it is suitable to be added to a Google Sheets value (each value to a different column).

That’s my only question. If this question has been asked before, then If you could show me this topic, i also would be very happy :slight_smile:

Thank you!

You can use split
with a specific identifier that is differentiating a two rows
and then you will get an array that you can use for each row

2 Likes

Ok, thanks I think I understand the concept, but where in the workflow can I set this up?

Use a set variable in next module you can do it there

2 Likes

Yes, but when I run the scenario, I only select “text” variable.
While my assumption was that I could let this “text” variable contain all the variables.

then you should use the text aggregator turn on the advanced options and you will be able to get multiple values in different columns here

Map the values the way you want it to be and choose the module as source from where data is coming

2 Likes