Need a profeesional to look over and fix

I am looking for a professional who can take a look at my modules and fix the issue. I cannot spend anymore time and I obviously do not have the skills,

Anyone help!

I am using Webhook to create stripe id - then using all details in airtable to create an invoice in Stripe. All the data flows and maps, but I loose the Price of the item part way through and I cannot see where!

Help

I’m sure @Msquare_Automation will be able to help you with this

1 Like

Thank you @samliew

@Treena_cooper We are certified Make (integromat) Expert & Gold Partner of Make.

We can easily solve your mapping issue.

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly to fix the issue:

Visit our website for more details:

Hi Treena,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hey @Treena_cooper - is this something you’re still looking for help with? I’ve worked pretty extensively with stripe. I’ve found in a lot of cases you unfortunately need to make a custom API call to stripe as only some of the functionality is included in the make.com module.

Since this is a pretty small ask, I’d be happy to get this all fixed up for you for free if you’re still looking for help.

Feel free to reach out to me directly on here or to email me at hunter@workflowsy.io