Need help with Iterator

Hi together,
from an API request I get the following result and I want to iterate the coverage of every single ID in the collection. This is the unparsed content i receive:

With this code {{get(get(27.data.data; get(keys(27.data.data); 1)); "months")}} I get the data for single entries in the array but how can i achieve to get the data from all entries in the array?

Thanks in advance.

@Timo_D :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I’m analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more information about the API request you are making and the data you are trying to iterate? Thanks!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

@Timo_D You can watch my following video to learn how to extract values from an array or the nested array.

Let me know if you need any more help. If so, just share the JSON structure of the output and I will show you how to do this.

(Go to history > log > click on the module output bubble > Download Output bundle)

Copy the JSON and share me DM.

1 Like

Thanks @Growwstacks.com. You video is also helpful but didn’t apply to my issue. I managed to solve it using the toArray() function as the original data was a collection and I was not able to iterate through it. Now it works.

Heya @Timo_D, thanks for joining us here in the community :wave:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for coming back and sharing with us how you managed to solve your issue :pray: This could be incredibly helpful to folks in the future :blush: