Can't access nested array items with Iterator

I’m trying to get a series of collections that are nested in an array from an api call, then use the iterator, and finally output them into google sheets rows.

It’s a dataset from Apify > Iterator > Google Sheets. But there’s no value given for the ‘Reviews’ array I’m trying to access when selecting the sheets column to paste them in.

Here’s my scenario:

These are the nested collections as you can see in “Reviews”

I’m adding them into the Iterator (not sure if this is even correct).

It can’t seem to find any when trying to add to sheets. I did ‘run this module only’ to try and populate it, didn’t work.

I’ve seen other people suggest json parse, but I don’t understand how to structure that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Make community!

Manually type in the raw keys like these

{{20.name}}

{{20.stars}}

{{20.isLocalGuide}}

2 Likes

Thanks samliew, that solved it! Wow such a seemingly simple solution, was trying this for ages. Appreciate it.

No problem, glad I could help!

1. If you have a new question in the future, please start a new thread. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answers to specific questions, and you are more likely to receive help since newer questions are monitored closely.

2. The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and

• allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049

3. Don’t forget to like and bookmark this topic so you can get back to it easily in future!

3 Likes