I have setup a scenario for
Facebook Lead Ads/New Lead
+
Facebook Lead Ads/Get Lead Details
+
Google Sheets/Add a Row
+
Gmail/Send and email

My first question is about setup from Facebook side.

I have added on Facebook business ads manager:
Integrations/Leads Access/Assign CRMs/Connected CRMs = Make

Is there anywhere else on Facebook settings, requires Make.com to be integrated or linked for access to my FB account data?

thank you

@AndrewR :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to answer your question directly. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more details about the setup you have done on Facebook? What type of Lead Ads are you using? What type of data are you trying to access from your Facebook account?

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hello there @AndrewR welcome to the community :wave:

I just want to point out this session on FB Lead Ads that we hosted a while ago. Maybe it could be helpful.

If the “New Lead” module does not trigger when the data has been sent to it, please try the following steps:

1. Open your Facebook settings > Business Integrations, and remove the Integromat/Make app.

1. Go to Make, and remove the connection you use for the Facebook Lead Ads trigger from Integromat.

1. Create the connection again by following the steps in the Connecting Facebook Account to Integromat section.

2. Go to the People Business Settings if you are an individual, or to the Partner Business Settings if you are a partner.

3. Select Make (in case of Partner settings), or your name (in case of People settings), and enable the following permissions:

• Manage Page permission for the Pages asset
  • Manage Ad Account for the Ad Accounts asset.

1. Navigate to Integrations > Leads Access, and check that Make (for Partners) or you (for People) have access to your page.

1 Like